Mon Amie Studios , Bury — £150 per week
Mon Amie Studios is offering a fantastic opportunity to start your career. Mon Amie specialise in ladies and children’s wear so an interest in their products will be a distinct advantage. The employer is looking for a presentable and trustworthy apprentice who has a good sense of humour and is keen and willing to learn. You stand to gain a great deal of knowledge and skills in this position in addition to a nationally recognised qualification.
Duties may include and may not be limited to:
- Social Networking Management for a business
- Use Collaborative Technologies
- Use Digital and Social Media in Marketing campaigns
- Create and optimising content for the web
- Take photographs of stock and use imaging software to manipulate them
- Use website software
- Maintain the retail website
- Updating product information and prices online
- Display / merchandise stock in the store - as required
For the right candidate there is a permanent position available after the apprenticeship and the opportunity to grow with and within the business.
Skills required: IT literate, ideally able to use a camera
Personal qualities: Presentable, trustworthy, keen and willing to learn, a good sense of humour and a team player
Qualifications: Good standard of verbal and written English and numeracy