thisisLDA, MediaCity UK — £206.25 per week
thisLDA is a strategy, content, creative and tech agency based at the heart of Media City. Working with companies such as Manchester United, MBNA and The Manchester College. thisisLDA work with their clients to provide multiple services including strategy & research, branding, creative, content, marketing & communications, website design and build and responsive build, to name but a few.
Candidates need to have a good understanding and general background in IT, full training within the role will be given but the employer is looking for previous Level 2 experience or equivalent. The successful candidate will be supporting the Web Developer to complete Coding tasks, site updates and development. Supporting the Client Services and Technical Directors with Business to Business support. Supporting the team on various projects to ensure the detailed client requirements are met. Working in partnership with our clients to help deliver award-winning communication strategies; creative; technology and content across an international portfolio.
Plus assisting colleagues with other relevant areas of work as may arise from time to time and as required.
- The successful candidate will be positive, committed and willing to learn with a strong IT passion and focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to use initiative and take responsibility/ownership for tasks and work as part of a team is essential.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a reliable and flexible approach to tackling a wide variety of tasks as required.
- A calm, courteous and friendly yet professional manner at all times.
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages
- Understanding of writing ‘Code’
thisisLDA are looking for the following: -
- Great communicator, both in writing and in person
- Ability to learn quickly - Attention to detail
- Ability to fit into our team
- Passionate about the Web!
- Excited about technology
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English or equivalent
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Previous IT qualification.