Kloodle, Bury — £5.14 per hour
Kloodle was founded in 2014 with the aim of revolutionising student employability and entry level career prospects. We want to connect young people with future career opportunities. We believe in creating an aspirational network where students can showcase their talents, achievements and personalities; a place to tell their story.
Candidates need to have a good understanding and general background in IT, full training within the role will be given but the employer is looking for previous Level 2 experience or equivalent.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Web Developer to complete Coding tasks, site updates and development. Support with updating the Kloodl App, tweak and update features and walk through guides. Plus assisting colleagues with other relevant areas of work as may arise from time to time and as required.
- The successful candidate will be positive, committed and willing to learn with a strong IT passion and focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to use initiative and take responsibility/ownership for tasks and work as part of a team is essential.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a reliable and flexible approach to tackling a wide variety of tasks as required.
- A calm, courteous and friendly yet professional manner at all times.
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages
- GCSE A-C desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Previous IT qualification.